Are you looking to spice up your workout routine? Do you find yourself constantly doing the same Jillian video or always walking to the same loop in your neighborhood?
Racheal from Running with Racheal and I have combined forces to create the team Tri Something New. Although, we each have our individual goals for the What’s Beautiful campaign, we want our team to focus on trying new workouts and mixing things up a little. You can read about Racheal’s individual goal here.
Not sure what to do? Here are some ideas.
- Zumba class at a local gym or community center.
- A workout video.
- Start the Couch to 5k program (if you’re not already running)
- A home circuit workout using only dumbbells.
- Try Crossfit.
- Lift weights at the gym instead of sticking with the cardio machines.
- Ride a bike.
- Swim (if you have a pool available to you)
- Recruit your significant other for an after dinner walk.
- Search Pinterest for workout ideas.
- Body Pump (if it’s available at your gym)
- Add some intervals to your normal treadmill routine.
You can join our team here and we’ll get more ideas from everyone involved.
Racheal created this cover photo for our team page.
Meatloaf, mashed cauliflower and roasted veggies.
This is my niece Sam and me after her Spring Concert at her Day Care on Tuesday.
Have you been wanting to try a new workout?