Earlier this week, I announced that my goal was to lose 2 lbs at my Weight Watchers weigh in. I went to my meeting this morning and was down…..3.2!!! So very happy with that number after 2 small gains the last 2 weeks.
So, what contributed to my success this week? I wanted to make a list of things to not only share with you but for me to reference at any time as well.
- I didn’t eat out at all Monday – Friday.
- I measured and weighed everything instead of just eyeballing.
- I drank 100 oz. of water every day.
- I turned to fruit for a sweet treat instead of a cookie, bar or ice cream.
- I had eggs for breakfast a couple of days instead of cereal every day.
- I didn’t cut carbs out but I did try to limit the processed carbs.
- I walked 2 miles at lunch 3 out of 5 days on top of going to the gym.
- I tracked everything. This one was pretty big for me. I can’t remember the last time I did this.
Those are a few of the things that stand out in my head. Overall, I felt very in control and never felt deprived or starving. I know I can continue with this and stop the roller coaster of lose, gain, lose, gain.